♥ POP MUSIC BY CHRISTEN CAPPELLO ♥ CLUBGIRLSSS@GMAIL.COM♥

Club Girls is taking some time to record new music, in the meantime please enjoy this great remix of The A.M.H. by DC electronic artistes Pleasure Curses. Xx

So Kaiotic

                                                  More love for The A.M.H. over at Kaiotic Music!

image

The A.M.H.

Thanks for getting sweaty, move-y, and groove-y at The Paper Box with me last Tuesday.  I had a blast with you! ‘Til next time.  Xx.

Thanks for getting sweaty, move-y, and groove-y at The Paper Box with me last Tuesday.  I had a blast with you! ‘Til next time.  Xx.

TUESDAY

image

This upcoming Tuesday (August 27, 2013) I’m playing a show with Kodacrome & Neonfaith at The Paper Box.  I go on at 11 p.m. and Stryker Matthews of Good Kids will be Djing afterwards, but I highly recommend making a night of it to catch the other acts.  Advance tickets are available here.  Bring yoself.

Delightful write from The Paper Box regarding the show next week (Tuesday 8/27/13):

paperboxnyc:

Christen Cappello, AKA Club Girls, is so playful and pop driven it’s completely contagious.  She’s not afraid to play with unique sounds and unhinging effects, all while building up to an orgasmic release over a riveting beat.  Meanwhile her lyrics are a cheeky response to mundane life, whether it be a commentary on lazy lifestyles, an ironic celebration of a new year,  or an almost secretly (and humorously) self deprecating approach to a Millennials own struggle with success and naivete.  Incredibly reminiscent of the awesome solitary album from Discovery, Club Girls would sound great in the basement at a party or on a radio 10 years from now. 

Check her out on Tuesday, August 27th at The Paper Box.  $8, doors at 8.  Get your tickets here

-Rick

Playing with these people this Tuesday -  8/6/13 - 11 p.m. @ Pianos.

Playing with these people this Tuesday -  8/6/13 - 11 p.m. @ Pianos.

PROPAGANDA

imageimageimage

                                                         Club Girls Social pics by Ben Garchar

Bear Fruit

            Here’s some footage from last month’s Club Girls Social feat. The Dance Cartel.              

                                                    Watch below and get pumped for more!

                                                            Video shot by Daniel Aros Jr.  

                                               Projections and editing by Stephen Arnoczy

                                                            Lighting by Stephen Dettling

Pretty sure I’m making this face 98% of the time.  The other 2% of the time it’s either smizing or kissy face.

Pretty sure I’m making this face 98% of the time.  The other 2% of the time it’s either smizing or kissy face.

GET SOCIAL

image

YOU! (yes you) are invited to the first EVER Club Girls Social, an immersive music/video/dance event 9 p.m. Saturday, 4/27/13 @ 10 Goodwin Place Brooklyn, NY.  There will be a performance from Lil Panda, a custom dance installation from The Dance Cartel & projection design by my main man, Stevo Arnoczy. Long story short, this is NOT an event to be missed.  Suriously.  More info on the event HERE!

B-SIDE & BANDCAMP

Happy Spring y’all!  Got a couple announcements for ya: 1.) I Can Do A Lot is available for purchase on Bandcamp and 2.) B-side to “I Can Do A Lot” called “Fly Ready” is included with that single.  Stream/buy below!

Search
Navigate
Archive

Text, photographs, quotes, links, conversations, audio and visual material preserved for future reference.

");pageTracker._trackPageview()}catch(err){}